Un forum pour des fans, par des fans de Dramas asiatiques, coréens, japonais, tous les genres confondus de dramas.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

Une serveuse singe dans un restaurant japonais^^

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Printscreen
Co-Fondateur
Printscreen

Masculin Vierge Messages : 85

Une serveuse singe dans un restaurant japonais^^ Empty
MessageSujet: Une serveuse singe dans un restaurant japonais^^   Une serveuse singe dans un restaurant japonais^^ EmptyMar 22 Mar - 19:01

Voici l'anglais écrit pour ceux qui le comprendre mal à l'oral :

ANCHOR:
And now onto an unusual tip to fight off a business crisis. A Japanese tavern owner is bringing up a new generation of customer pleasing waiters: macaque monkeys. Are you ready for some monkey business?

STORY:
This "sake house" in northern Tokyo employs two popular and unusual waiters. They are named Yat-chan and Fuku-chan (pronounced Yat-tchan and Fookoo-chan), and are a pair of Japanese macaque monkeys.

Four-year-old Fuku-chan has already two years of experience under his furry belt. His main duty is delivering hot towels to customers before they order their drinks. This is how 12 year-old Yat-chan learned the tricks of the trade.

[Kaoru Otsuka, Tavern Owner]:
"Yat-chan first learned by just watching me working in the restaurant. It all started when one day I gave him a hot towel out of curiosity and he brought the towel to the customer."

Both monkeys are well appreciated by customers who tip them with boiled soy beans.

[Takayoshi Soeno, Tavern Customer]:
"The monkeys are actually better waiters than some really bad human ones!"

Yat-chan is a natural and is always eager to please his customers.

[Shoichi Yano, Tavern Customer]:
"These guys are really adorable. They're like my kids. Well actually better -- my son doesn't listen to me but Yat-chan will."

And customers are impressed that Yat-chan understands their order.

[Miho Takikawa, Tavern Customer]:
"We called out for more beer just then and it brought us some beer, right? It's amazing how it seems to understand human words."

Both monkeys were once household pets. But now they are certified restaurant employees. The monkey pair work in shifts of up to a maximum of two hours a day, due to animal rights regulations. And so their employer is now ready to train three new baby monkeys this year. He hopes to bring up a new generation of Japanese waiters and waitresses.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
daless

daless

Masculin Lion Localisation : Paris

Une serveuse singe dans un restaurant japonais^^ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Une serveuse singe dans un restaurant japonais^^   Une serveuse singe dans un restaurant japonais^^ EmptySam 28 Mai - 12:54

en espérant qu'il ne soit pas payé en monnaie de singe
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Une serveuse singe dans un restaurant japonais^^

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut